2012. február 28., kedd

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Since this is my first log my upcoming question is clearly poethical, but Did I mention that I happen to love shitty adventure movies?

The name, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson speaks for itself and promise that this will be shit.
I was looking through the premier's photo album wondering who wants to really see this and have their name attached forever to this masterpiece on imdb. Well, the answer is -Despite the fact that Donald Sutherland seems to be inseparable to his young Hunger Games' hero Josh Hutcherson-, not so much, mainly their friends. Like Ashley Tisdale to Vanessa Hudgens.

What I frankly cannot understand is why is Michael Caine who actually IS a good actor in that movie? That movie which's first episod was a big failure too. Well anyway let's hope tha theese names are enough to lure some people to the cinema.
I will see it (well maybe the dvd edition), because I love adventure movies.

Hope to see you soon.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése